Thursday 15 September 2011

Welcome to Corset Week 2011!


We're kicking off the fresh content tomorrow with a feature article from Kiss Me Deadly & FairyGothMother about the difference between authentic and knock-off corsets, but I know I have a lot of new readers here this year (yay!), and I just want to make sure that we all have the same background and context.

I started Corset Week in 2008 because 1) I love corsets and 2) there isn't very much information on corsets written from a customer's point of view. I remember what it was like to try to figure out how to buy my very first corset. What shape did I want? How much should it cost? Where in the world should I buy one? Corset Week is just a way of sharing some of the corsetry information I've picked up over the last several years with you.

If you're brand new to Corset Week, I recommend getting started with a few of these articles from the very first Corset Week. And, as always, feel free to share your advice in the comments section. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment